Coworking & the Modern Workspace
Coworking–the idea of shared office space–has taken off in recent years, largely behind the success of coworking spaces that have gained popularity in San Francisco’s tech-driven startup culture. Coworking has been a popular option in Santa Cruz and Aptos for many years thanks to the large number of tech workers that live in Santa Cruz. If the writing on the wall is any indication, coworking looks to be here to stay.
Many tech workers that previously had to commute to San Jose everyday now have the flexibility to work remotely and our local tech and business community responded in kind. Businesses like Aptos Office Space, Nextspace and Cruzioworks have all become excellent options for local professionals looking to try out coworking.
Aptos Office Space – Premium Coworking Space
A modern office space with all the amenities, Aptos Office Space is a place where working professionals and freelancers can find an ideal blend of productivity and community.
Located on Soquel Dr. near Aptos Village, Aptos Office Space offers easy access to the freeway, as well as the many local businesses and eateries in the area. Our facilities are available to members 24 hours a day, every day of the year and provide a perfect space for meetings, conference calls or just hammering out some work. Here are some of the perks of joining the coworking movement at Aptos Office Space:
- High speed internet (Wi-Fi and wired)
- Comfortable chairs, desks and conference space
- Printing, scanning and faxing capability
- Ample parking (bicycles welcome!)
- Listing in our business directory
- Well-stocked break area with microwave and full-size refrigerator
- Modern, climate-controlled office space with comfortable chairs & ergonomic keyboards
- Mailbox addresses available
- Janitorial service included
- Dedicated telephone line and private call area